Nationally-acclaimed Bloom Jewelry is based in Denver and was the recipient of Fashion Group International’s “Rising Star” award. Bloom has been featured in InStyle, WWD, Real Simple, E! Entertainment and the Style Network to name a few. All Bloom pieces are designed in their Denver studio and manufactured in the USA.
Why Bloom Jewelry_
- Made in the USA: designed and manufactured in Denver, CO
- Each piece is handcrafted and hand wrapped.
- Each stone is hand selected.
- Utmost quality at a comfortable price point, using semi-precious stones, 14K gold-filled, sterling silver, 24K, and mixed metals
- Sourced from all over the world to find the most unusual materials and components
- Because of its versatility, our jewelry can be dressed up or down, easily transitioning from day to night.
- Pieces layer well and collections transition from season to season to allow maximum wear.
Meet the Bloom Jewelry Team
Lindsay BloomOwner and Head of Design
Born on the east coast, nurtured on the west coast, and currently residing in Denver, Lindsay strikes design balance between the coastal influences she grew up around. As a mother of young boys, she now seeks balance between work and family, her two great loves. On a recent business trip, she realized she wore the same Bloom pieces all day as she dropped off the boys to child care in the morning, traveled to New York for a presentation, and headed out to dinner with friends afterwards. If only everything were as flexible as her jewelry.
Stacy McElhany-RodgersHead of Operations
Stacy is a former boutique owner of 10 years who brings wholesale, retail, buying and business experience to the Bloom mix. She has been an integral part of the team since 2011, but has worked closely with Bloom since 2007, when she officially became their #1 fan and started her extensive Bloom archive.
Christina ArgoHead of Production
Christina, a Denver native, is an expert wire wrapper and organizational guru. In charge of processing orders, manufacturing, training, inventory, and quality control, we realized we couldn’t live without her on the Bloom team in 2012.