For our July Featured Store, we reached out to Eros of Baton Rouge, LA. Thank you, Andrea, for introducing us to your wonderful store!
1. How would you describe your store?
Casual, friendly, happy.
2. How long have you been in business?
We opened in 2001, I was 19 at the time… So it’s been 16 years 😉
3. Do you have a favorite line? Is there a new line we should all keep an eye open for?
I don’t have favorites, I like them all!
4. What is the one accessory you can’t live without?
5. What styling advise do you share with all your customers?
Be comfortable, invest in the classics, have fun with it.
6. What has surprised you the most after you opened your store?
How many great relationships with customers I’ve built over the years.
7. Do you have any tips on balancing work & family/marriage?
LOL, I haven’t figured out that one yet.
8. What book is on the top of your summer reading list?
Tools of Titans by Tim Ferriss
9. Any vacation plans? What is your favorite vacation destination?
Well, our Italy trip got canceled because of a work renovation that we are about to start next week. The joys of business! An absolute favorite spot of mine is 30A Destin, FL. It’s the best! We go every summer.
10. Are you a minimalist packer or an over-packer? Any packing suggestions for the rest of us?
I was always a over packer, then I had kids & now I don’t have time to overpack. I try to be much more efficient. I only want to bring exactly what I’m going to wear + 1 back up outfit. I do find rolling your clothing allows you to fit more in your suitcase. 😉